David fitted my new bathroom in March 2012 and I have nothing but praise for his hard work, professionalism and creativity.
I approached several builders for an initial quotation, and chose David, not just because his price was reasonable, but after meeting him he promised a complete service from initial conception through to complete installation. As I do not have a car, I particularly wanted help in getting to showrooms to choose fittings and tiles and David was only to happy to help. He delivered on his promise in this regard and took me to the appropriate places, advising on the products available and helping secure good deals with his trade discount facilities.
David worked long hours and all the work in my bathroom was completed in a couple of days, including removal of the old bathroom, striping of tiles and flooring etc. and the fitting of a new, including all tiling and paintwork. Everything was tidied away in the evenings and such is David’s integrity that I had no qualms whatever about leaving him to work in my house whilst I was absent during the day. The whole process was remarkably stress free and hugely different from some of the horror stories I have heard.
In addition to his craftsmanship, David is also gifted creatively and he made some excellent suggestions which greatly enhanced the look of the finish overall. It has been a month now since the bathroom was completed and no problems have arisen – I am absolutely delighted with it and can vouch for the quality of David’s work.
- Removal and disposal of old suite
- Removal of tiles from walls and floor
- Organising skip and rubbish disposal
- Design of new bathroom
- Specification of new suite and fittings
- Re-tiling walls and floor
- Fitting new bath, basin, pedestal, and toilet
- Fitting new seals to bath
- Painting ceiling, walls, skirting, window and doors
- Designing and fitting under-bath storage cupboards with doors
- Assembling and fitting new bathroom cabinet
- Fitting ceiling mounted smoke alarm
- Hanging new shower curtains
David completely stripped out my previous bathroom installation, he helped me design the new layout, retiled the bathroom and fitted my new suite. He works very tidily, arranged the collection and disposal of my old suite and building materials and everything was complete in just a few days. His prices were very reasonable and he’s a pleasure to work with. I have since used David’s handyman services for a couple of other small projects to help me get my house around and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him to others.
- If you get stuck or you need a helping hand, and you live within 30 minutes from Cambridge then please call me on: 01223 244 442 or my mobile: 07742 003 497 or email me: email@example.com You’ll find my prices are very reasonable and I’ll be happy to help you out wherever I can!